is now the new year a few days old, but it started well for me, for I have received from the love Karin
my first award.
I am very pleased Love Karen, thank you that you're thinking of me!
And here are the rules: You have been tagged
& want to participate?
Create a post by you reinkopierst The Love Blog & the image posting instructions (= the text you are reading). In addition, you must link to the blog of the person who gave you the award you the link of your Award & leave some posts. Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite posts that you link to your post and also the owner of each per comment function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link angibst of the post, in which the declaration is. Dear blogger: The aim of this action is that we are known to bring good blogs to light, so I would ask you to post any blogs that already have been 3,000 readers, but talented beginners and people who blog already but just for a while, but still not known.
I thought that the following blog received an award:
quiltcat
katjaknits
island rose
Colorful everyday
I am delighted with the award and give it to you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment